1650 Trestle Glen Road
Overview: 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2700 sq. ft., and 2-car garage
On the quintessential and ultra-charming Trestle Glen is this Tudor Revival designed by acclaimed architect Harvey Slocombe. Inside, walnut-stained oak floors contrast soft-hued walls, classic iron banisters climb the stairways, arched room entries reveal special living spaces, and unique light fixtures add contemporary splash—all elements respecting past and present in this towering and wonderful home.
- Dramatic living room with tall wood windows matching the scale of the 10-foot ceiling. A gas fireplace sets the mood for rich conversations over a glass of red wine.
- Open and elegant kitchen marrying white cabinetry with glass door pulls, a farm sink, flowing marble counters, and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances: Viking fridge, Viking microwave, Bosch dishwasher, and Wolf range.
- Seamless flow from kitchen bar seating to dining spaces to large deck, where majestic redwoods create an enchanted setting for outdoor dining and weekend barbecues.
- Fully updated main-level bath and a sweet guest bedroom, where double doors and windows view the soothing greenery outside.
- Wonderful master bedroom with classic wood windows enjoying scenes of the goings-on in the neighborhood. The master bath features stylish tile work, dual vanities, and a glass-enclosed shower.
- Two private top-level bedrooms with tranquil garden views, both served by an out-of-sight vintage bath
- Bonus spaces! Tucked away and generously-sized workout room, large laundry room, and workshop/storage room.
- Double height two-car garage, with attic level providing maximum storage.
- Earthquake retrofitting for maximum safety.
Blending stylish period elements with the updated baths and kitchen, this home captures character of the past and convenience of modern day. And its location is superb! Trestle Glen is lined with impeccable homes where friendly neighbors mingle, play, walk, and bike—and cruise down to Lakeshore for a vibrant life of coffee shops, the farmer’s market, restaurants, and shopping. What an incredible home and opportunity!
Saturday, October 12th 2-4:30
Sunday, October 13th 2-4:30
Sunday, October 20th 2-4:30
Monday, October 14th 10-1
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Teri Carlisle